Useful Social Security Related Resources and Links
- Social Security Administration Official Web Site – Home Page of the Social Security Administration
- Nosscr – National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives
- Social Security Administration Earnings Record – Direct Link to the Government Link where you can on line request that a copy of your earnings record be sent to you.
- FindLaw – We provide legal information, lawyer profiles and a community to help you make the best legal decisions.
- Thomson – As an authority in legal publishing, Thomson Reuters offers popular law book collections, including Rutter Practice Guides and Aspatore.
- U.S. Courts – The U.S. Courts were created under Article III of the Constitution to administer justice fairly and impartially, within the jurisdiction established by the Constitution and Congress. This section will help you learn more about the Judicial Branch and its work.
- FirstGov – USA.gov is your online guide to government information and services.
- Library of Congress – An agency of the legislative branch of the U.S. government, the Library includes several internal divisions (or service units), including Congressional Research Service and Law Library of Congress.
- U.S. House of Representatives – Also referred to as a congressman or congresswoman, each representative is elected to a two-year term serving the people of a specific congressional district. Find your representative by state.
- U.S. Senate – the United States Senate is comprised of one hundred members—two senators from each of the 50 states.
- White House – submit your questions and comments with this online form
- MSN / Yahoo / bing
- Wolfram|Alpha – access to the world’s facts and data
- Boardreader – connecting communities through search
- Duckduckgo – We don’t track you. What you search for is your own business and we’d like to keep it that way. That’s why we don’t collect any personal information and therefore, have none to share.
Free attorney consultation – No fees unless we win
To schedule an appointment with our experienced staff call 903-567-2051 in the Canton area, 214-954-0200 in the Dallas TX area, or toll free at 1-877-345-7002, or fill out our simple contact form. There are no consultation fees and we charge no attorney fee unless we help you obtain benefits.